We believe the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising the quality of care we deliver, is to offer patients the opportunity to spread the cost of routine treatment, reducing the chances of receiving unexpected bills, and we do this through our dental plan.
Woodlands Dental Plan is a comprehensive preventative and restorative plan that covers regular check-ups and hygiene visits, as well as any restorative treatment you may need. This plan also includes Supplementary Insurance cover.
Dental Care Plan optionsJOIN PLAN B TODAY!
Most Deplan payment plans include Supplementary Insurance.
This is arranged for you to provide cover towards the cost of dental treatment in an emergency or following a dental injury, and can be used in the UK and abroad.
Your Supplementary Insurance cover gives you…
- Emergency dental treatment when you are over 40 miles away from your registered Denplan dentist*
- Cover for treatment following a dental injury
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Worldwide emergency dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
- 10% off cosmetic treatments, dental implants and facial aesthetics.
*When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan dentist you should speak to your practice regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours.
- Dental treatment which was prescribed, planned or taking place at the start of your Supplementary Insurance
- Emergency dental treatment within 40 miles of your registered dentist
- Permanent treatment in a dental emergency that is not pre-authorised by Denplan
- Dental injury from contact sports unless appropriate mouth protection is used
- Implants (unless you’re registered for Dental Implant upgrade cover), cosmetic treatment or any treatment not deemed to be clinically necessary
- Mouth cancer diagnosed, or where consultation and tests commenced, before or within 90 days of joining Denplan
For further details of the benefits, limitations and exclusions of the cover, please refer to the Supplementary Insurance policy document.
If you would like advice about what to do in a dental emergency, or you need help finding a dentist in the UK, give our Emergency Helpline team a call on 0800 844 999. They are available to assist you at any time and can help you decide upon the best course of action in an emergency.